Community Partnership Program
- Community Partners sign up online to promote the Green Cone to their membership, and choose a distribution date and place, and receive a sample Green Cone for display where appropriate.
- Through a dedicated Partner Group web page, Green Cone Home Kits are made available for a two week sales period, ending one week prior to the distribution date. Buyers are informed of the time and place to pick up their Green Cone.
- Green Cones are delivered in bulk on the distribution day.
- The buyers pick up their Green Cones.
- The Community Partners receive full payment of their profit for the sale.
- Community Partners pay no money in advance, and do not buy or physically inventory the Green Cones.
- Community Partners can monitor their sales in real time.
Durable Solutions/Green Cone will provide digital marketing materials, media contact and promotional support
The price of the cones is determined by the total number sold Ð minimum profit for the Community Partners is $25 per Cone (based on less than 50 cones) and maximum is $40 per Cone (based on more than 250 cones)*.
Selling price is approximately 15% below suggested retail for the Green Cone Home Kits*.
Community Partners have the opportunity to buy Green Cones in excess of the online orders for offline sales, and consider a regular sales program for the future.
Community Partners (social enterprise) may also integrate the Green Cone into their existing sales channels.
Become a Community Partner Now
Find out more about the CPP
- Supports community based not-for-profit organizations and social enterprise
- fundraising opportunity that is profitable and repeatable
- value alignment with most organizations
- provided administrative and online infrastructure reduces volunteer time requirement
- 'agency' approach eliminates financial risk, encourages sales
- product provides a real benefit to the community
- Provides ease of support for governments of all levels
- improves community access by creating more potential points of distribution
- eliminates requirement to inventory or distribute waste reduction products
- provides accurate tracking of subsidy payments
- allows support of local Community Partners through both product subsidy and website promotion
- investment in Green Cones makes good business, social and environmental sense
- Creates a best practice path to market
- product is shipped from point of manufacture to pick up point
- product is shipped in bulk, with minimal packaging
- promotional and marketing materials are delivered only electronically
- Protects our environment
- Reduces garbage going to the landfill by as much as one third
- Provides significant savings to green house gas emissions
- Empowers communities to deal with their waste, where they make it
- Provides educational opportunities around waste, food usage, science and biology
- Is a real solution for a problem that won't go away.
Signup to become a Community Partner Now